We are happy to say that Revival Ice Cream will be re-opening for full counter service on June 1, 2020!
There’s no question that times have changed. And Revival Ice Cream has looked at every aspect of our process, from production to sales, in order to ensure we are doing the very best to maintain a healthy experience for everyone.
We are so incredibly thankful that we’ve been able to retain our main staff during the past few months while observing stringent guidelines to keep both our customers and our employees safe.
Prior to the quarantine, our customers were able to wait in lines and chat with others. We worked hard to streamline our process to make going to Revival a fun, relaxing, and also safer experience.
Our Re-Opening includes the following modifications:
- We are no longer accommodating tasting at the dip case, for health safety reasons and to speed up the service. If you don’t like your choice of flavor, we will replace it at the counter (we cannot replace orders of customers who have walked away and eaten their ice cream). Ask us about flavors before ordering to make the best choice. We have a trained staff and they will describe each delicious option for you.
- We are no longer offering toppings on counter service orders. Our ice cream is of premium quality and full of fresh, exciting flavors. It is delicious all on its own! Our toppings are always available in grab-and-go bags if you’d like to purchase them separately.
- Torched Marshmallow fluff is a fun and tasty add-on that will be available at the counter.
- We now have more options available in our to-go cases in pints, half-gallons, sandwiches, and bars. Plus, customers can now take a pack of our best selling, gluten-free, and dairy-free handmade cones home as well!
- We also have more options available for delivery. Local customers can get free delivery on Thursdays, or delivery on any day during regular store hours through Door Dash. We deliver nationwide through Goldbelly! In addition to pints and half-gallons, delivery customers can add on sandwiches and cones, too.
And to ensure the health of everyone in the shop we will continue to enforce six-feet distancing guidelines, and limit the number of employees and customers in the store at one time.
We will also continue reduced hours of operation (12 - 9 pm daily).
As a way to celebrate our Re-Opening on June 1st, we are offering all customers an amazing special - buy 1 cup and get 1 cup free! Come in on June 1st and share in the excitement.
We are also anticipating the start of our Limited Edition flavor releases! Our first release will be on June 4th. Every month we will be offering delicious and decadent special flavors, made in limited batches - when they’re gone, they are gone!
The best way for you to know when a Limited Edition flavor is available is to sign up for our email list - we will be sending an email for every new release.
Sign up for our email list here: http://eepurl.com/g1Zsbb